Pritzker Architecture Prize
The Pritzker Architecture Prize is awarded annually by the Hyatt Foundation. The Pritzker is sometimes referred to as "the Nobel Prize of Architecture".
The connection belongs to WHS on Other Lists connections.
- Brasilia: Oscar Niemeyer (1988)
- Brugge: Toyo Ito (2013) - build a pavillion for the Burg in Brugge, when it was the European Capital of Culture (it's still there, dilapidated) Link
- Luis Barragán House and Studio: Luis Barragan (1980)
- Paris, Banks of the Seine: (Louvre Pyramid) I.M. Pei (1983)
- Sydney Opera House: Jørn Utzon (2003)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Pritzker Architecture Prize?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source