Vernacular style of Iberian architecture and decoration, strongly influenced by Moorish taste and workmanship
- Alcala de Henares Chapel and Auditorium of Alcala de Henares university
- Camagüey "The constructive techniques that they shows and the use of the clay, the third and the lime to reproduce the ornamental elements, design and formal expression that characterize the built repertoire of the property, reflect the notorious Mudejar influences" and "The Mudejar framework of the roofs with braces, angle braces and bowses" (nom file)
- Camino Real Ojuelos - a square with 19th century arcading in Mudejar and Neoclassic style (AB ev)
- Coro and its Port
- El Fuerte de Samaipata The Spaniards also built a settlement near the temple and there are remains of buildings of typical Arab Andalusian architecture
- Lima Ceilings in the Iglesia de San Francisco
- Mudejar Architecture of Aragon
- Puebla Baramar Building, H. Congress of Puebla, Haro and Tamariz Maternity Hospital, Market on Presidencia Link
- Quebrada de Humahuaca Most of the colonial churches in the valley are in the mudejar style
- Quito La Compana, Santo Domingo, San Francisco, La Merced, El Sagrario, Guapulo.
- Route of Santiago de Compostela
- Salamanca Convento de Santa Clara
- San Cristobal de La Laguna Ceilings of Iglesia de La Concepcion
- Santa Maria de Guadelupe
- Segovia Convento de San Antonio El Real
- Sucre Iglesia de San Francisco - ceiling
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Mudejar style
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source