Pritzker Architecture Prize
The Pritzker Architecture Prize is awarded annually by the Hyatt Foundation. The Pritzker is sometimes referred to as "the Nobel Prize of Architecture".
- Brasilia Oscar Niemeyer (1988)
- Brugge Toyo Ito (2013) - build a pavillion for the Burg in Brugge, when it was the European Capital of Culture (it's still there, dilapidated) Link
- Luis Barragán House and Studio Luis Barragan (1980)
- Paris, Banks of the Seine (Louvre Pyramid) I.M. Pei (1983)
- Sydney Opera House Jørn Utzon (2003)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Pritzker Architecture Prize
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source