Major architectural style originating in the 1920s and 1930s
World Heritage Sites connected to International style
- Bauhaus Sites
- Berlin Modernism Housing Estates
- Le Havre
- Luis Barragán House and Studio
- Rietveld Schröderhuis
- The Architectural Work of Le Corbusier
- Tugendhat Villa
- White City of Tel-Aviv
- Zollverein Criterion (ii): "application of the design concepts of the Modern Movement in architecture in a wholly industrial context"
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to International style
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- be explained, with reference to a source